Our experienced team will make sure that your home or office space looks efficient!
Suite Transformations is committed to:
· Providing exceptional organizing services to improve your environmental wellness;
· Building a collaborative, hands-on relationship, advising you on strategies and solutions to declutter, organize and simplify your space;
· Helping you establish new habits and systems to maintain a functional, serene, safe and visually appealing space;
· Increasing your time so that you can focus on what is most important in your life.
THE HOUSTON CHRONICLE
I love to do what most people dread: organize. Organizing isn’t just about reducing clutter, rather, it’s about creating an environment that’s simplified, tidy, and safe. It’s important that your space reflect and represent you!
The health and safety of our customers, the public and employees are a priority of Suite Transformations. We will follow the CDC guidelines for maintaining a safe environment while working with us in reference to COVID-19 prevention and containment.
We will follow these measures to protect you and protect us while organizing your home or office, due to the current health pandemic.
• All employees are required to take their temperature upon arriving at the job site
• All employees are required to wear a mask while on-site
• We will practice good hand hygiene to include wearing gloves, using hand sanitizing and/or frequent washing of hand
• We will work to maintain a 6 feet distance from others and from you at all times
• We will wipe down any areas that are commonly and frequently touched such as light switches and doorknobs when leaving the client’s home or workplace
If any employee of Suite Transformations is exposed to someone with the virus or experience symptoms, we will cancel upcoming sessions immediately.
• Confirmation upon arrival that everyone in the home or workplace is feeling healthy
• Our preference is anyone interacting with us in the same room or space are required to wear a mask
• Our preference is for the home/workplace will be limited to no more than two persons
• We ask for your assistance to maintain at least 6 feet social distance at times, except for verifications
Social distancing rules by their very nature create a level of awkwardness and we hope that by laying out these guidelines ahead of time, it will make it easier for everyone. While on-site, if we feel that our social distancing and safety guidelines can’t be met, services may need to be modified or rescheduled.
If there are any other safety measures we should follow, we are happy to comply.
Thank you for understanding while we navigate these challenging times.
We look forward to working with you!
Sign up to hear from us about decorative trends, and more.